Categories

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi world!


This is my first post from this blog. In here i'm sharing about photography and photoshop tutorial. I still have much to learn about these, and i'm sharing what i've learned so far. And also in this blog, some of my friends will help by giving some of their posting, sharing their thoughts and experiences. I hope you enjoy your time while reading my blog, and I do hope it will bring you some good inspiration.

The contents in this blog are formed into some categories :
  1. Reviews : This part is about reviewing photography gears.
  2. Tips (not yet) : It's about tips and tricks about photography, about how to take pictures, etc.
  3. Tutorials : It's everything about step by step how it's done. About after the shoots development, or just about building your own photography equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment